This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 6)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:47:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 6)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 04:23:14PM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Here is a take 6 in html. I renamed the file to backends.html, picked
> style.mhtml as a parent, and revised the intro as suggested by Janis.
> I also incorporated the suggestion from H-P about the desirable/common
> I flipped most of the characteristics so that the table would be least
> dense. One ugly thing is that L is flipped, whereas Q is not.
I tried using html table formats for the tables, but the slightly
improved appearance was greatly outweighed by how much more difficult
it would be to update the information.
> +maintainers to track of criteria that are considered when determining
> +e <arch>-elf is not a supported target.
> +s <arch>-elf is the correct target to use with the simulator
These need to use "<arch>-elf".
Please incorporate the suggestions from H-P and Zack for Take 6 and
check it in.
Sorry for the delay, I got behind on reading the lists.