This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Documentation Buglet (Broken Link)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Stephan T. Lavavej" <stl at caltech dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:12:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Documentation Buglet (Broken Link)
- References: <001101c3891c$2b294380$3c9fd783@northwood><Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> 2003-10-03 Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/extend.texi (Function Attributes): Fix title of GNU C
> Preprocessor manual.
> (C++ Extensions): Fix reference to "Predefined Macros" in the
> GNU C Preprocessor manual.
I applied this to mainline, updated /onlinedocs and verified that it
fixes the problem also there, and finally also applied the patch to
Stephan, if you'd like to help with GCC documentation, looking and
patching such broken links also would be very useful, and I think I
could come up with a list automatically.
(I'm afraid I won't be able to fix too many problems myself in the
medium future, but I promise to give hightest priority to patches).
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/