This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Find more ObjC methods
- From: Alexander Malmberg <alexander at malmberg dot org>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, discuss-gnustep at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:10:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Find more ObjC methods
- References: <3F6A3592-F53F-11D7-969Aemail@example.com>
Ziemowit Laski wrote:
> This will hopefully do for now. It occurred to me that, in the long
> the compiler should stop distinguishing @interfaces from
> (since the former are merely forward declarations for the latter).
I've always considered this a feature. The @interface is the public
interface for an @implementation. Thus, methods that appear only in an
implementation are private to that implementation. The scope of this
change is very small, though.
- Alexander Malmberg