This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] renesas abi and optimize mode switching
- From: <tm_gccmail at mail dot kloo dot net>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] renesas abi and optimize mode switching
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Eric Christopher wrote:
> Here's a patch to enhance optimize mode switching for the Renesas ABI.
> The ABI has different modes on entering and exiting a function. I kept
> the current default of, well, no default and test both in the code.
> For simplicity I left the original definition of NORMAL_MODE and added
> some additional abilities.
> OK? Changes? Other thoughts?
How about MODE_FUNCTION_ENTRY and MODE_FUNCTION_EXIT which is a bit more
verbose and hopefully descriptive?