This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ISO protos and definitions for mcore
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:46:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: ISO protos and definitions for mcore
- References: <email@example.com>
> Since these files have been touched recently with (apparently)
> non-trivial changes, and since I don't want to interfere with other
> people's more important ongoing work, I've sent this patch to you so
> that you can test it before I (or you) commit it.
> Please let me know if you're going to do something with this patch.
Nope - your patch was fine. I have applied it on the groudns that it
is an obvious change.
2003-10-02 Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/mcore/mcore.c: Convert to ISO C90 function declarations
* config/mcore/mcore.h: Likewise.
* config/mcore/mcore-protos.h: Likewise.