This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 4)
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: rbrown64 at csc dot com dot au
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 4)
- References: <OF6F3828CB.3DEDD4E1-ONCA256DB3.001080B2@int.csc.com.au>
> easier to read if common or preferred case was blank and the
> problematic characteristics had the character
Well, I would say "less common" instead of "problematic" because there
are two different arguments for and against cc0 for example.
Anyway, I also think your version may be easier to read. What do
others feel about this?