This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 4)
- From: rbrown64 at csc dot com dot au
- To: <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:12:44 +1000
- Subject: Re: [patch] arch-status.html: New. (Take 4)
This provides an excellent, information-dense summary of the data.
It might be easier to read if common or preferred case was blank and the
problematic characteristics had the character
Target | HMSLQNFICBD lqrcpfgmbdhates
alpha | H??LQNFICBD lq cpfgmbdha
alpha*** | ?? r es **** for example
arc | ???L N D l cp e
arm | HMSL NFI BD l c f m dha es
For example, most ABI's are stack down - the few that aren't
should stand out.
Isn't the stack direction an ABI decision for the RISCs rather than
an architectural feature. In particular is PA64 ELF now stack down?