This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Import include/filenames.h from BFD (Windows/DJGPP testersneeded)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:14:00 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Import include/filenames.h from BFD (Windows/DJGPP testersneeded)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> This patch brings over include/filenames.h from BFD and changes all
What assignments are needed by people contributing changes to this code?
In general, whoever is considering the libiberty issues described in
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-06/msg01286.html> also needs to get an
answer about what assignments are appropriate for files in the include
directory (whether or not libiberty files).
Joseph S. Myers