This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA]: Clean up C front ends init_options langhook
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:51:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA]: Clean up C front ends init_options langhook
- References: <20030628220625.GA4447@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth <email@example.com> writes:
> This arose out of the next step I want to do with the options stuff.
> The patch removes c_language, and uses flag_cxx instead, which is
> canonical with use of flag_objc.
I don't have a strong opinion here but I would kind of prefer it go
the other way, i.e. fold flag_objc into c_language.