This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] location_tize diagnostics
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:24:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] location_tize diagnostics
- References: <3EFDB612.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:-
> This one replaces the file and lineno paramters of the diagnostic
> machinery with a location_t. The testcase change is fixing a latent bug
> where we'd issue locations like '<internal>:12', where 12 was the
> current source line!
Cool. I think there have been various reports about something like this
in the past.