This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] location_tize diagnostics
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jun 2003 17:58:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] location_tize diagnostics
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3EFDB612.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
| This one replaces the file and lineno paramters of the diagnostic
| machinery with a location_t. The testcase change is fixing a latent bug
| where we'd issue locations like '<internal>:12', where 12 was the
| current source line!
| built & tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, ok?