This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ patch] Cleanup way functions are deferred
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:32:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ patch] Cleanup way functions are deferred
On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 01:34 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
I think I can reorganize it to the worklist if still needed and avoid
I wouldn't want to send you on a goose chase without recent numbers to
back it up, so, don't worry about, though, if someone wants to collect
numbers from large PCH header file C++ compiles... If you feel
inclined anyway, feel free to add to or improve the style so that it
uses small work lists, instead of n^2 walks though a massive list.