This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Use tree/rtx/rtvec instead of "union ...*'" in headers.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:31:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Use tree/rtx/rtvec instead of "union ...*'" in headers.
- References: <3EF235E0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This looks like a useful thing to do. I noticed this cleans up some
obsolete code as a side effect, such as the union tree_node forward decl
in output.h, and the TREE_CODE check near the top of reload1.c which
makes it even more useful.
Please try to finish and test the patch and I will review it.