This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] shared/dylib'ed libgcc for darwin try #2
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:54:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] shared/dylib'ed libgcc for darwin try #2
On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 01:05 PM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
Mike Stump wrote:
On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 01:38 PM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
I'd really appreciate a comment on this mail/rfc patch
I'd like to see it reviewed and gotten in.
Do you have some linker (dylib) experts around to review the linking
I usually use him if we get into trouble. So far, I don't think we
are. dylib building is meant to be obvious and easy, well, except for
the two-level namespace issue, comdat, abi revving, version shear
between FSF and Apple releases and bugs... but aside from that, easy.
If it isn't right, we should hear about it...