This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: Fix C++/10784
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:01:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: Fix C++/10784
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Thsi fixes PR C++/10784 by making the diagnostic fall in the
The two conversion sequences are ambiguous (involving
different user conversion operators).
why do you think a warning is unjustified in this case?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk