This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: www-patch] bugs/management.html: clean-up of first section
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:14:08 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: www-patch] bugs/management.html: clean-up of first section
- References: <200306241249.h5OCnKNZ029742@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Volker Reichelt wrote:
> I changed it to "bug database" as on GCC's front page.
Good, I agree that it's actually better in this context!
> BTW, shouldn't we change the frontpage entry to "bug database (Bugzilla)"?
Given that the name Bugzilla doesn't appear anywhere there yet, that
seems like a good idea. But see my previous message. ;-)
> I just used what I found on the page, but you're right. We mostly use
> "testsuite" (~ 4700 times) and "testcase" (~ 560 times) in the compiler
> sources - compared to "test-suite" (1 time) and "test-case" (<20 times).
> BTW, should I prepare patches to fix these?
I'd certainly appreciate that, and it's either pre-approved or falls
under the obvious rule, whatever you prefer.