This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ patch] final? unit-at-a-time patch
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:52:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ patch] final? unit-at-a-time patch
On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 15:31, Jan Hubicka wrote:
this patch finally implements unit-at-a-time mode in C++.
Oh, one comment... When unit at a time is combined with IMI, one gets
something other than unit, and so the name of the flag is wrong.
:-) Easier to fix the name now, then when IMI goes in.