This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ patch] Hookize output_vtable_inherit
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Jun 2003 08:18:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ patch] Hookize output_vtable_inherit
- References: <20030621190609.GF22092@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 12:06, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> this patch adds hooks to assemble_variable to deal with output_vtable_inherit
> as discussed earlier. I didn't find pleasant way to discover virtual tables
> and vtts, so I simply look for them in the list.
That's no good; let's not turn what used to be a constant-time operation
into a linear-time operation. Add a mark bit if you need one.