This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] bt-load: Follow spelling conventions.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:49:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [patch] bt-load: Follow spelling conventions.
Attached is a patch to follow spelling conventions.
Committed as obvious.
2003-06-22 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* bt-load.c: Follow spelling conventions.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/bt-load.c,v
retrieving revision 2.3
diff -u -r2.3 bt-load.c
--- bt-load.c 19 Jun 2003 12:02:22 -0000 2.3
+++ bt-load.c 22 Jun 2003 16:46:33 -0000
@@ -1161,7 +1161,7 @@
there is another definition with cost == MIN_COST which now
has a higher priority than this definition.
- Return non-zero if there may be benefit from attempting to
+ Return nonzero if there may be benefit from attempting to
migrate this DEF further (i.e. we have reduced the cost below
MIN_COST, but we may be able to reduce it further).
Return zero if no further migration is possible. */