This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Push HOST_EBCDIC down into libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:33:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Push HOST_EBCDIC down into libiberty
- References: <email@example.com>
I would prefer something less acronymish, like HOST_CHARSET_ASCII (vs
HC_ASCII). And we should fix libiberty/hex.c also, as it has its own
test for the host charset. We should also document the new
functionality somehow (rather than have libiberty.texi fall even
further behind). Otherwise I'm OK with it.
> but I'm going to go ahead and check this in
I really would prefer if the gcc global maintainers did not check
things in to libiberty without giving me a chance to comment on them.
Libiberty affects more than just gcc.