This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Insert on edge fix
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 Jun 2003 13:48:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Insert on edge fix
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 13:26, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> It's up to you guys, but I'd really, really like to get the gcj stuff in
> soon so I can stop playing catchup. As the tree stands today (i.e.
> without Andrew's reverted patch) it won't build.
What doesn't build? Your local tree? The branch builds just fine on
all 7 nightly testers.
I'd rather have Andrew look at this problem when he gets back on
Monday. I'd offer fixing it, but it's not likely that I'll be able to
before next week, anyway.