This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PCH failures on SPARC
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PCH failures on SPARC
> How can the patch produce such a problem?
The encoding can be up to two characters on the PA. Your patch always removes
one character from the beginning of the string. In the testcase that failed,
the string was "@*xxx". See pa_strip_name_encoding () in pa.c.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)