This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [WWW] simtest-howto.html clarifications, additions
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:02:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [WWW] simtest-howto.html clarifications, additions
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Jim Wilson wrote:
> It would be nice if the simtest-howto.html page was easier to find.
> There is a link to it from the "Development Plan" page, and a link to it
> from the "Contributing" page. There are no links to it from the
> "Install" or "Testing" pages. This means that the average user that
> wants to find this info is unable to, because none of the obvious pages
> lead to it. Only developer info pages lead to it.
Yes. Though I haven't found any good place to put a link.
Suggestions? Hey, maybe in "readings.html", in the head section
of "Chip Information"! Maybe a new section there too, for
locations of (free) simulators not in the uberbaum (the "devo"
correspondent), or at least make the "GDB includes a simulator"
a link to simtest-howto.html.