This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hook-ize ASM_FILE_START, take two
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:16:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: hook-ize ASM_FILE_START, take two
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Totally agree. Still, they have to fix their md file and join
> > me in the quest to get glibc include/libc-symbols.h:link_warning
> > fixed. :-) (The fix may not be to *only* glibc, of course.)
> Are you referring to the "\n\t#" in the section name?
> If a file has not yet been converted, I consider it
> inappropriate to use ISO C style there.
Ah. Touche', I should do some laundry.