This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Update --with-gnu-as doc entry
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:36:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update --with-gnu-as doc entry
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The @uref was deliberately added by jsm, and seems to be serving a
useful purpose. It makes a link show up in the online docs. It isn't
the only one for an option, there is another one in the same file for
--with-gnu-as, though it explicitly mentions the configure.html file
whereas this one doesn't. If there is anything broken here, it would be
the following --with-ld text that isn't using uref.
The rest of the patch looks OK.