This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix spec2k perl miscompilation [patch]
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Qiong Cai <qiongc at cse dot unsw dot edu dot au>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:07:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix spec2k perl miscompilation [patch]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This patch only warns about a return statement as the last thing in a
statement-expression; it should handle other non-expressions, too, and void
expressions, for that matter.
Looking at this again, the last_expr_stmt stuff is unnecessarily
complicated; we are interested in the last statement period, not the last