This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: ARM DFA pipeline description
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:23:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: ARM DFA pipeline description
- References: <email@example.com><200305221502.h4MF2CV24991@pc960.cambridge.arm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Ben Elliston wrote:
> Since I was granted approval by Richard Earnshaw pending these
> results, I will commit the patch to mainline.
> Given that DFA descriptions have made the NEWS before, is this a
> newsworthy item?
Sorry for the delay: how much work was this approximately (lines of
code, man days)?
It definitely can (and should!) go into gcc-3.4/changes.html, but I
assume you meant the list on our main page? (Which previous item do
you refer to?)