This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Splitting abnormal edges
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aph at redhat dot com, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Splitting abnormal edges
On 16 Jun 2003, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> * tree-cfg.c (find_insert_location): Append after last stmt in SRC when
> block ends in a control altering stmt.
Looks like you've applied this patch. It aborts building libjava, as it
should... it can't insert on the bogus EH edges.
However, I'm trying to get the Java gimplify patch in shape to
commit this week, and this sets me back a bit :(
It'd be nice to have EH completely fixed, but that's not easy, and Jeff
seems to be working on it anyway.
I'd like to get the Java patch in so that people other than Andrew Haley
and myself are testing it. What can we do? Would it be OK to simply
revert this portion of the patch for now?