This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap on Solaris 2.5.1 with NLS
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: bkorb at gnu dot org
- Cc: arno at heho dot snv dot jussieu dot fr,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:22:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap on Solaris 2.5.1 with NLS
- References: <email@example.com>
> Arno spotted another bootstrap failure for mainline on Solaris 2.5.1, that
> I previously hadn't run into because I always bootstrap with
> --disable-nls. Solaris 2.5.1 has feof_unlocked() but doesn't declare it
> anywhere, whereas getc_unlocked() exists in stdio.h for example.
> Bootstrapped/fixinc-tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1 and 2.6 with NLS.
Would you mind taking a look at this patch?
Thanks in advance.