This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ISO patch to delete HAVE_LONG_DOUBLE and HAVE_VOLATILE
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:51:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: ISO patch to delete HAVE_LONG_DOUBLE and HAVE_VOLATILE
- References: <200306170054.UAA06272@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 08:54:22PM -0400, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> + long double ld;
> double d;
Also, you're guaranteed that sizeof(long double) >= sizeof(double),
so we don't need both here, I don't think.