This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PCH failures on SPARC
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Jun 2003 15:25:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PCH failures on SPARC
- References: <email@example.com>
> As previously discussed, several PCH testcases fail on SPARC because of
> duplicated labels emitted by the stabs debugging code. The attached patch
> fixes them, by exposing the previously hidden static variables and marking
> them with GTY(()).
This is OK.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>