This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Updated fix for debug/7081
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:46:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Updated fix for debug/7081
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:46:27AM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> As someone pointed out, i could also move CLASSTYPE_DECLARED_CLASS to
> tree.h, and use that macro instead (making it use a different bit).
I guess this is ok. I'd prefer a C++ person ack it as well.