This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Variety of small changes.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:30:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Variety of small changes.
On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 02:08 PM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Here's a bunch of small changes which I think ought to be checked in.
I've exposed the insert_on_edge commiter to allow on demand
insert_on_edge. Dan was trying to use it in PRE, and in order to do so
successfully, you need to know certain things the edge inserter did,
such as create new blocks, or insert before/after a stmt (Its container
may have changed). So the new routine now communicates this info.
I just wanted to thank Andrew for this.
With it, PRE is well on the way to bootstrapping.