This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Update bugs/management.html for changes in prioritiesand severities
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:23:44 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Update bugs/management.html for changes in prioritiesand severities
- References: <A2DB0FEA-9FFA-11D7-9DCB-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This patch updates bugs/management.html to reflect the fact that we
> only have "Critical, normal, minor, enhancement" and "P1-P3" now.
> I didn't change any actual descriptions of them, except to add one for
> I also did s@blocker@critical@g
Looks good, thanks!
Apart from getting rid of gnats.html, are there any further open issues
any of you is aware of?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/