This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Handle const functions in operand_equal_p
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:34:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Handle const functions in operand_equal_p
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 08:44:26PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * fold-const.c (operand_equal_p): Consider two calls to "const"
> functions with identical non-volatile arguments to be equal.
> Consider the FUNCTION_DECL for the "__builtin_foo" form of a
> built-in function to be equal to the "foo" form.