This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] include cfglayout.h in gcc/config/sparc.c
- From: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca (James Morrison)
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:57:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] include cfglayout.h in gcc/config/sparc.c
- References: <1DFC9739-9F60-11D7-A34F-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:35:19 -0400
Cc: Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
From: Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=-4.4 required=5.0 tests=IN_REP_TO version=2.20
I already fixed this problem as it was needed on several different
configs (ia64, rs6000, sh, alpha and sparc).
Thanks. However, the copyright should probably updated since this file has
been updated this year. The other files that were updated with this change
seem to all have their copyrights updated.