This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix fortran debug/9864
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:46:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: fix fortran debug/9864
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <20030612211717.GA30671@twiddle.net>
Richard Henderson wrote:
The problem to me appears to be that the FUNCTION_DECL for QUUS
winds up in a local binding level for BAZ, rather than at the
global binding level. The following appears to fix the problem.
I'm somewhat concerned about the assert at the beginning of
start_decl and finish_decl, but I couldn't trigger it. Toon,
would you mind running this across a larger set of Fortran
input and see if Something Bad Happens?
Well, I ran LAPACK using a thusly modified compiler (-g -O3
-funroll-loops on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu) and it didn't fail, so I
think your change is correct.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)