This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [janitor patch] Remove #if 0 clauses from c-typeck.c
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:14:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [janitor patch] Remove #if 0 clauses from c-typeck.c
- References: <20030613113853.GA1475@doctormoo>
Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com> writes:
> These clauses all seem to be old and inappropriate (to me, anyway.)
> * c-typeck.c: Remove #if 0 clauses.
Please don't do c-decl.c, I'm in the middle of a rewrite.