This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] fixup __pool_alloc linkage
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:22:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] fixup __pool_alloc linkage
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
... Andreas Tobler noticed some issues. Now, I think the real problem
has to do with vague linkage on Mac OS X (since even AIX is fine),
Aehm, are these failures related ? AIX 5.1 seem fine while these don't.
Just a fyi.