This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Removing useless/redundant "const" calls
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, law at redhat dot com,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:03:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Removing useless/redundant "const" calls
On Thursday, Jun 12, 2003, at 14:32 America/New_York, Michael Matz
could be done instead is to allow the user to explicitely define
as pure (per attribute), _even_ if it contains calls to non-pure
functions. So I'm just against detecting such functions automatically
This is exactly what is needed for Ada (and in fact, what we have
been doing forever).