This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Gimplifying Java
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 12 Jun 2003 17:16:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Gimplifying Java
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 17:14, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> What's the best way to include PHI nodes in the tree dump?
In the dump options, include 'vops'