This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix ARM bootstrap problem with mangle.c
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 12 Jun 2003 10:25:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix ARM bootstrap problem with mangle.c
- References: <200306120907.h5C97ex18935@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 02:07, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > Richard --
> > Zack and I agree that including "tm_p.h" in mangle.c is the right
> > short-term fix. (Longer-term, we'd like to get target dependencies
> > further out of the front ends.)
> > Hopefully this patch will fix the problem you're seeing.
> > Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, applied on the mainline.
> I believe Zack's change was committed to the 3.3 branch as well, so it is
> needed there also.
Good point! I've applied the branch there too, now.