This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:23:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- Organization: SuperH UK Ltd.
- References: <200306121332.h5CDWGJ10519@r-rr.iij4u.or.jp>
kaz Kojima wrote:
> libffi sh64-*-linux* support:
I'm somewhat unsure about the status of libffi. On the one
hand it is a separate project, and as such it appears that only
Anthony Green can approve patches.
On the other hand the libffi home page says 'libffi is now largely
maintained as part of GCC.' , and if it is actually maintained as
part of GCC, that would mean that global and target port maintainers
of gcc can approve patches.
SuperH (UK) Ltd.
2410 Aztec West / Almondsbury / BRISTOL / BS32 4QX
T:+44 1454 465658