This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SH bootstrap failure
- From: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:19:31 +0900
- Subject: Re: SH bootstrap failure
- References: <3EE750AF.EEA77B0B@superh.com>
Joern Rennecke <email@example.com> wrote:
> The problem is that the output is written to before all the inputs are
> evaluated. Such an output is known as an earlyclobber operand.
> Please check if the attached patch works for you.
It works fine! Thanks for the solution and explanation.
With your patch, mainline bootstrapped on sh4-unknown-linux-gnu
and there are no new regressions in the testsuite.