This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix ARM bootstrap problem with mangle.c
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:07:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix ARM bootstrap problem with mangle.c
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Richard --
> Zack and I agree that including "tm_p.h" in mangle.c is the right
> short-term fix. (Longer-term, we'd like to get target dependencies
> further out of the front ends.)
> Hopefully this patch will fix the problem you're seeing.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, applied on the mainline.
I believe Zack's change was committed to the 3.3 branch as well, so it is
needed there also.