This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [WWW] simtest-howto.html clarifications, additions
- From: Dan Kegel <dkegel at ixiacom dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hp at bitrange dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:54:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [WWW] simtest-howto.html clarifications, additions
- References: <20030609085839.A1634@us.ibm.com>
Janis Johnson wrote:
+ <p>The target characteristic can help you determine which targets to
+ use to broaden the scope of your testing. A CC0 target causes
+ significantly different code to be generated and can matter more
+ than word size and endianness in terms of detecting new breakage.</p>
What's a CC0 target? I've googled and googled, and can't find a clue.