This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed cygwin/mingw dllimport patch for PRs 5287. 7910, 11021
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:16:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed cygwin/mingw dllimport patch for PRs 5287. 7910, 11021
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 09:59:38PM -0400, Jason Merrill wrote:
> There's no such thing. Storage duration is either static, automatic (on
> the stack) or dynamic (malloc).
Or "thread". Not that that's relevant to our Windows port at the moment.