This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [i386] Remove some duplicate code in the DJGPP include file.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kcook34 at ford dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:56:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [i386] Remove some duplicate code in the DJGPP include file.
- References: <3EE6514F.email@example.com>
> 2003-06-10 Kelley Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/i386/bsd.h: Remove ASM_FILE_START.
> * config/i386/djgpp.h: Likewise.
> * config/i386/gas.h (ASM_FILE_START): Output .file before .intel_syntax.
The djgpp.h change is OK with me, but I can't approve the other parts.