This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ada patch] Remove #if 0 code in ada
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:53:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ada patch] Remove #if 0 code in ada
- References: <17B56CEA-9B80-11D7-8141-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
Geert Bosch <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tuesday, Jun 10, 2003, at 15:53 America/New_York, Nathanael Nerode
>> Remove #if 0 clauses. In the case of the one also guarded by
>> mips-vxworks isn't supported anyway, so I don't see the point.
> Patch is OK :-) However, even though GCC 3.x may not support
> GNAT does. Most people using GNAT, and virtually all large projects,
> still use GNAT versions based on gcc 2.8.1. The current Ada front end
> has both a GCC 2.8.1 and a GCC 3.x backend.
Moreover, mips-vxworks will come back eventually in 3.x.