This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PCH in start_cleanup_fn
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:47:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for PCH in start_cleanup_fn
This is the final patch I committed. Bootstrapped & tested on powerpc-darwin.---- 8< ----
+2003-06-06 Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * decl.c (start_cleanup_fn): Move static 'counter' out, mark with GTY.
+ (start_cleanup_cnt): New.
Hmm, maybe I am missing something, but if start_cleanup_cnt is new,
then shouln't it be initialized somewhere, or is it automatically
initialized to zero?